Friday, October 3, 2008

Help! It's Stretch Marks

Ever heard of something called stretch marks?
People always say it's due to sudden weight loss or pregnancy.
I don't recall losing lots of weight and I obviously was/am not pregnant!
Still, sad to say, I have them.

cry

What is it?
Stretch marks are caused rapid stretching of the skin, leading to breakage of the skin’s collagen. Stretch marks are best thought of as depressed scars, where the normal skin structure has been significantly injured and the collagen broken and replaced by fibrous tissue. They can be red or white. Generally red stretch marks are more responsive to treatment than white stretch marks.

Some pictures to make you feel disgusted..
& the worse of all! (below)
Omg, really damnnn ugly.
I guess ladies can be expecting these after pregnancy!

Hmm, mine's not that severe (otherwise, *plans to jump down from Komtar).
However, the truth is it's still there(on my thighs) and it's rather vivid.
Not posting up any pics of it here,
but if you really wanna see, ask me smile
...

Anyway, the reason why I'm telling you bout this,
is cause I've recently started treatment on it!
Yes, it's time to say bye bye to these ugly thing!mrgreen
This treatment is actually called the Skin & Scalp Roller.
It is covered with 48 tiny stainless steel acupuncture needles..
..and helps stimulate the dermal layer of the skin.

It's nothing actually, just one roller(about size of a toothbrush)
that is used to roll on the infected area with some cream.
No electric, no harmful rays, just an ordinary roller
with LOTS OF NEEDLES!

eekeekeek

Wanna see?
eek


eek


eek

Yup, the blue one.
Take a CLOSER LOOK..

EVEN CLOSER NOW..
Yeng or not?cool
Of course, they applied anastaetics for me first lah.
But, either the anastaetics rosak or something, cause it still felt extremely painful.
It definitely felt way more than 48 needles!confused

Haha, but I SURVIVED(the first treatment, 9 more to go)..
..and still able to smile biggrin

Any of you facing the same problem should opt for this too!
The Skin&Scalp Roller also removes scars and repairs damaged face conditions.

wink

No comments: